NNO at Fisher Memorial United Holiness Church
Fisher Memorial United Holiness Church celebrating National Night Out and hosted approximately 200 residence from the surrounding community. The church provided food and served all those who attended. The Coordinator, Minister Lisa Chalmers was able to partner with the following individuals and organizations who either made donations or where vendors and provided a variety of health, financial and educational information:
- Southwestern Insurance (Patricia Lockhart)
- Shirl Davis, Shareholder of McDonald's Deployment Consultant
- Dr. Alvin Ridd (School Psychologist) Men’s Health
- Dr. Malik Muhammad, Clinical Psychologist (Elite Bio Behavioral Clinic)
- Harvest Books
- Croasdaile Dental Arts
- Li Family
- Hammond and Hammond
- Constance Williams
- The Lofts at Southside
- Fisher Memorial UHC (Pastor James Blake)
- Faith Gospel Tabernacle UHC (Pastor Lemuel Gilbert)
Neighborhood Improvement Services donated the entire Kid Zone, which consisted of a bouncy house, Magic by David, 3-in-1 game play boards, kick ball, soccer ball, jump ropes, bubbles, and frizz-bee toss.
Do you like this post?