County Invites Public Input to Shape Redevelopment Plan for Portions of Main Street
- Public input is sought from the community regarding the redevelopment of two public sites owned by Durham County Government, located at the 300 and 500 blocks of Main Street.
- Durham County Engineering and Environmental Services, the project manager for the site redevelopment, desires to capture thoughts from individuals and groups with interest in the project through three sessions and online surveys.
- The public is encouraged to choose one of several input sessions hosted on February 7, 17, and 22, 2018 at various locations in Downtown Durham.
- Online surveys evaluating options for the redevelopment project are offered in multiple languages to individuals that cannot make the offered sessions:
- For additional information on the project and to find upcoming opportunities for public input, please visit the County’s Engineering and Environmental Services webpage or email Deputy Director of Engineering and Environmental Services Peri Manns at email@example.com.
Session #1 -Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 6:30 p.m.
Human Services Facility – 2nd Floor Conference Room A
414 E. Main St. Durham NC
Session #2 - Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 10 a.m.
Holton Career and Resource Center – Auditorium
401 N. Driver St. Durham NC
Session #3 - Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 5 p.m.
Nehemiah Christian Center
514 N. Mangum St. Durham NC